- 13 min ago Vidya Balan Impresses Us With Her Sari And Her Jewellery Set Is A Gift From Her Sister
- 1 hr ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 2 hrs ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- Technology Reliance Digital 'The Big December Sale' Discounts: Right Time To Buy Mobiles, Smart TVs And More
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana: 2019 Has Been My Biggest Year
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Finance Nirmala Sitharaman Debuts In Forbes 2019 World's 100 Most Powerful Women List
- News IMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches Rs 10 crore assets in 'Islamic banking or halal investment'
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Going further deep, the temperament of youngsters who have been brought up in a very sing song environment are much more soothing in nature mostly then those who have been brought up in only academically pressurized home atmosphere.
Changing Moods Due to Music Effects
Metallic Music type mostly preferred by young men folk gives them excitement, thrill, a sense of wildness and freedom from life. But then this music effect becomes very difficult for them to come back to the world pre and post their metallic music session. Brain nerves under go a state of shock with the youngster unaware of the fact. Both music and the mind are shattered in the process as a result of such music effect. It ends up in irritating and violent behavioral reactions to even minutest of adverse situation. These leaf blowing Rock music concerts reach 115db(decibel level) actually to which one shouldn't exposed his ears for more then 30 seconds.
Trance Music is again very popular music type among the youth and also among people beyond 30 till 40. Both men as well as women are very much attracted towards this genre of music. It is played mostly in rave parties, also in house parties and discs. As the name suggests, this genre of music transports people to a trance state of mind. Trance lovers would be inclined towards mild or severe drugging as the feel of the music is better when the head goes dizzy. With time such people develop a laid back and reluctant kind of a mind set.
Jazz Music which is a newer version of Blues, has emotions attached. It basically had been African
folklore kind. In it people would sing the sadness of their lives, using instruments like Saxophone. Even today Jazz music effects the listener by its melancholic feel, bringing the music and the mind together. Many people do not prefer Jazz because of its slow progress unlike Metallic or Trance. Youngsters passionate towards studying music from its roots and also learning instruments like Guitar and Saxophone study Jazz. It gives them a mind set, a thought process for the insight into people's feelings.
Country and Folk Music are fundamentally meant for celebrations of different occasions. In a country like India, with 26 states there are double the number of folk song types. These country and folk music has an inbuilt energy of positivity. Thus giving heart to music and the mind its peace. Say in the state Assam, there will be many groups of young boys and girls singing and dancing to the tunes of Flute and other leather instrument called Dhol during the occasion of Bihu (the major festival of Assam). Similarly in West Bengal, Rabindra Sangeet basically speaks of love and nature. Such music renders joy and vibrancy in the veins of both the listeners and performers.
Natural Music- the music forgotten
Music, man and nature were all born together. Music effects directly one's soul. If one needs to have a real good day, then he must unite music and the mind and start his day by listening to an inspiring song which speaks of victory and also the teachings of failure. The music of nature sung by the wind, rustling of leaves, singing of birds and silence of nature are the best of music for which people fall short of time today.