- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Finance Reliance Industries Rights Issue Becomes World's Biggest By Non-Finance Co In 10 Years
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Experts, who have studies the devoted time spent on music, film watching and Internet by people have concluded that people use music to explore the philosophical and ethical issues of the modern world.
Dr Clive Marsh, of the University of Leicester who have been studying the relationship between religion and popular culture for 15 years, has noticed that in social networking site, fan communities “not just to talk about music, TV or film, but to share on how their listening and viewing habits inform their living and help them develop their philosophical, religious, political or ethical commitments.
He says, “You see lots of people listening to their iPods seemingly caught up in their own private worlds. I am interested in the ways in which people consume music – what are they doing with it?"This finding has brought to light, the secret union of music with people thought process, spirituality and so some extent the personality. This study is looking forward to explaining how music speaks about different personality and what is it's effects.