- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Today's men as revealed show that they see a happy family as the main ultimate symbol, much more ahead of material possessions such as automobiles and houses. In regard to dating issues , 78 percent of men said that marriage potential was either 'very' or 'somewhat' important. The 67 percent of men said that marriage is a necessary institution which they will widely participate when the time comes. In some other aspects, some men said that they feel entirely at ease in a relationship with a woman who earns more than them. While only about 5 percent claimed that 'cooking' is a woman work , but a whooping 64 percent of men claimed that they really enjoyed cooking at home.
Not everything about modern masculinity is quite flexible. They have believed to have said that they expect loyalty to be the major important quality in a relationship , and also stated that they would never cheat on their wife or their girlfriend and would expect the same in return. Beating out 'sense of humor', 'sense of caring' and 'intelligence', 31 percent of the men said that loyalty is the most important trait in a girlfriend. Around 56 percent of our respondents expressed a desire for a high level of professionalism in their colleagues so that they might be "inspired to act similarly" while only 6 percent expressed a desire for the reverse so that they might be made to "look better."
Based on being romantic, about 78 percent of men claimed to do so either 'very often' or 'sometimes often'.On asked what motivated this margin , 76 percent of the men stated that just 'being close to my partner' , beating out the 'possibility of sex'.
Editor of Askmen.com, Jamie Watt said that the Australian man was the ''best of both worlds'', where he was forward thinking but traditionally chivalrous. He further stated that , “ Being an Australian man in 2010 means being an open-minded, fashion conscious, loving family man and an all-round top bloke."
These findings therefore suggest that men are deeply invested in emotional intimacy and that they work at cultivating it on a relatively regular basis.