- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Technology SpaceX Crew Dragon Emergency Abort System Test Completed
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Sam Rizk report that 'cosmetic surgery duet' has become very common. At least twice a month, there is a mother and daughter opting for plastic surgery.
“I see it when there"s a wedding. The mother wants to have a little face-lift and the daughter is getting a nose job. Or they both come in for Botox or fillers. I"ve even seen a daughter-mother-grandmother combo," says Dr. Rizk.
Tulsa surgeon Dr. James Koehler has witnessed 10 mother-daughter pairs annually. He"s now seeing so many that he may soon offer a family discount.
“It"s usually the mother that goes first. And the daughter will be like, 'Mom, you"re fine how you are." But right after that, the daughter"s on the phone to make her own appointment," Koehler says.
Mother goes for it to hide her aging and the girl goes for it to look like Angelina Jolie or Paris Hilton. Nose and Lip job are the most wanted and mothers stick to Botox and face lift.