- 9 hrs ago Aamna Sharif Or Surbhi Chandna, Whose Pretty Floral Dress Would You Like To Flaunt At The Party?
- 9 hrs ago World Population Day 2020: Know About The History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Anushka Sharma Exudes Fresh And Lively Vibes In Her Beach-Perfect Breezy Outfits
- 11 hrs ago 7 Sure Ways To Decide Who You Can Trust
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test, Day 3 Highlights: Dowrich, Brathwaite fifties help tourists tighten grip
- Movies Charu Asopa On Her Marriage With Rajeev Sen: He Has Moved Out, But I Am Still Staying In The House
- News WHO lauds Dharavi, Asia's largest slum for breaking COVID-19 transmission chain
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Listed On Amazon India Website: Launch Imminent?
- Automobiles MG Motor Launches MG-SEWA Parents First Initiative: To Sanitise Owner’s Parent’s Cars
- Finance Nifty Ends Lower Dragged Down By Banks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The village of Rovaniemi in Finland, gets millions of visitors from across the world, who come in the search of Santa Claus. It is believed that Santa receives tons of letters. He fulfills each ones wishes and stuffs his sleigh with gifts before setting off on a trip around the world. To fulfill each ones wish and bringing them joy is what he aims for. The main aim is not restricted to Christmas gift but Christmas wishes. A wish to maintain that smile on your face all round the year.
Santa Claus advices you to take up his preaching of happiness and pass on the Christmas wishes to others. This way the whole world will have smile and contentment, overshadowing all the evils of the society. A wish, though seems to be petty, holds great significance. It is believed that if something is wished honestly, it is bound to come true. The belief motivates one to work better in achieving what he/she wants.
Santa Claus preaches to wish for oneself and wish for others. Santa believes the best Christmas wish is to wish for others happiness. Thus, across the world in many institutions, schools and colleges, gifts are collected from the students and teachers and given to the poor and underprivileged. They are given the love, care and concern which they miss.
Recently, Marines and friends of Collinsville Detachment, spent their Sunday meeting everyone's Christmas wishes. They gathered toys and distributed them among 600 children in the community.
But, should Christmas wishes stick to just one day? Wishes can never be bound into dates and days. Their aim is happiness which should always prevail. In big or a small way fulfill Christmas wishes and practice it always. Spreading happiness is the mantra to self contentment.