- 8 min ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 40 min ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know Asap
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- 2 hrs ago Are Pets At The Risk Of Coronavirus?
- Finance Telecom Operators Asked To Extend Validity Of Prepaid Packs Amid Lockdown
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- Movies Ananya Panday Is ‘Delighted And Humbled’, To Be Nominated For The Best Supporting Actor
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Huawei P40 Pro, Redmi Note 9S, Galaxy M51 And More
- News Coronavirus impact: How Isolation, HIV memories hit India's Transgender community hard in lockdowns
- Automobiles Coronavirus Lockdown: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Maintenance For Essential Service Providers
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
The village of Rovaniemi in Finland, gets millions of visitors from across the world, who come in the search of Santa Claus. It is believed that Santa receives tons of letters. He fulfills each ones wishes and stuffs his sleigh with gifts before setting off on a trip around the world. To fulfill each ones wish and bringing them joy is what he aims for. The main aim is not restricted to Christmas gift but Christmas wishes. A wish to maintain that smile on your face all round the year.
Santa Claus advices you to take up his preaching of happiness and pass on the Christmas wishes to others. This way the whole world will have smile and contentment, overshadowing all the evils of the society. A wish, though seems to be petty, holds great significance. It is believed that if something is wished honestly, it is bound to come true. The belief motivates one to work better in achieving what he/she wants.
Santa Claus preaches to wish for oneself and wish for others. Santa believes the best Christmas wish is to wish for others happiness. Thus, across the world in many institutions, schools and colleges, gifts are collected from the students and teachers and given to the poor and underprivileged. They are given the love, care and concern which they miss.
Recently, Marines and friends of Collinsville Detachment, spent their Sunday meeting everyone's Christmas wishes. They gathered toys and distributed them among 600 children in the community.
But, should Christmas wishes stick to just one day? Wishes can never be bound into dates and days. Their aim is happiness which should always prevail. In big or a small way fulfill Christmas wishes and practice it always. Spreading happiness is the mantra to self contentment.