- 9 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 16 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 17 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 18 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
The village of Rovaniemi in Finland, gets millions of visitors from across the world, who come in the search of Santa Claus. It is believed that Santa receives tons of letters. He fulfills each ones wishes and stuffs his sleigh with gifts before setting off on a trip around the world. To fulfill each ones wish and bringing them joy is what he aims for. The main aim is not restricted to Christmas gift but Christmas wishes. A wish to maintain that smile on your face all round the year.
Santa Claus advices you to take up his preaching of happiness and pass on the Christmas wishes to others. This way the whole world will have smile and contentment, overshadowing all the evils of the society. A wish, though seems to be petty, holds great significance. It is believed that if something is wished honestly, it is bound to come true. The belief motivates one to work better in achieving what he/she wants.
Santa Claus preaches to wish for oneself and wish for others. Santa believes the best Christmas wish is to wish for others happiness. Thus, across the world in many institutions, schools and colleges, gifts are collected from the students and teachers and given to the poor and underprivileged. They are given the love, care and concern which they miss.
Recently, Marines and friends of Collinsville Detachment, spent their Sunday meeting everyone's Christmas wishes. They gathered toys and distributed them among 600 children in the community.
But, should Christmas wishes stick to just one day? Wishes can never be bound into dates and days. Their aim is happiness which should always prevail. In big or a small way fulfill Christmas wishes and practice it always. Spreading happiness is the mantra to self contentment.
- faith mysticismSt. Nicholas Day: Story Behind The Saint Putting Candy In Children's Boots And Inspiring Santa Claus
- lgbtqSanta Claus Looks For Male Partner In Controversial Norway Ad, With Some Positive Reactions, Too
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2020: Gift Your Little Sister This Cute Outfit And Hairbands Of Ananya Panday’s To Make Her Smile
- life12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- festivalsChristmas 2020: Traditions Related To This Festival And Symbols Attached To It
- faith mysticismWho Is Saint Nicholas In Christianity?
- pulseWhy Is Santa Claus Called 'Santa Claus'?
- faith mysticismWhy Does Santa Claus Wear Red?
- faith mysticismWhy Santa Claus Comes Down The Chimney?
- faith mysticismIs Santa Claus Real?
- faith mysticismSanta Claus-Significance
- insyncMariah Carey Spreads Holiday Cheer To Underprivileged Kids