- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Brooke has gone through a series of stomach ulcer surgeries and brain sezure. When she was four years old she had gone into a deep sleep for 14 days. The family were almost sure of her demise and the doctors were desperately looking for a cure. But on the 15th day Brooke open her eyes and smiled at her mother.
Brooke Greenberg, fights all the odds with ease and passes by every storm which comes her way. She loves shopping like any other girl and accompanies her mother in shopping malls and other places. Brooke is fed through a tube because her esophagus is so small that food can back up into her lungs and cause pneumonia.
In all these years of treatment, Brooke has shone no sign of growth. Only her hair an nails grow. Doctors say, “We think that Brooke"s condition presents us with a unique opportunity to understand the process of aging. We think that she has a mutation in the genes that control her aging and development so that she appears to have been frozen in time. If we can compare her genome to the normal version then we might be able to find those genes and see exactly what they do and how to control them."
Doctors and her parents only hope that with all the study and experiments, Brooker gets her size and shape. The world awaits for doctors to come up with some cure.