- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
According to the archaeologists report, the method was discovered in the 16th century Mogul journal Ain-I-Akbary. The mud draws out the polluting sulphates and carbonates, when brushed on in layers until it is an inch deep. It"s the second time that the Archeological Survey of India is going to experiment with Multani pack. The first experiment was done in 2002. The method has proved to have restorative qualities that it is now being exported to Italy to clean grimy monuments and treat blackened marble statues in Rome and Florence. Multani mitti, is an ancient face-pack recipe consisting of soil, cereal, milk and lime. .
Research states that the yellow tinge on the buildings marble is due to the high levels of tiny dirt particles in the air which gather on the surface of the marble. A decade ago fearing the effects of the pollution of the city on the monument Supreme court ordered thousands of smoke-generating iron foundries and kilns near the building to be closed or moved. Vehicles are not allowed to drive within 2km of the site. Most of the visitors make their way to the monument n horse-drawn carriages or battery-operated buses.