- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 10 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 11 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 19 Highlights: Donal Bisht And Vidhi Pandya Get Eliminated From The House
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Every year 10 December is observed as the Human Rights Day across the world. The day commemorates the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights by the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1948. At present, the day is observed with an aim of promoting human rights and equality.
The major intention behind observing this day is to help people gain their social, cultural and physical rights. The day also ensures the welfare of people in all possible contexts. Today we are here with some inspiring quotes and slogans that you can share with your loved ones on this World Human Rights Day.
1. "Human Rights Day reminds us of our powers to stop any injustice or abuse by any authority. Let us come together to celebrate those powerful rights."
2. "The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened." John F Kennedy.
3. "At the points when the crucial standards of human rights are not secured, the focal points of our foundation never again holds."
4. "Since human beings are born free and have the power to express themselves willingly, I wish you a happy Human Rights Day."
5. "To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity."- Nelson Mandela
6. "The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any."- Alice Walker
7. "Wishing you a Happy Human Rights Day on this glorious occasion. Always be yourself and stand up for your rights as everyone has the freedom to express themselves well."
8. "Human rights are an important power in the present society where every authority looks for dominating and oppressing their citizens. Let us all together celebrate the glorious Human Rights Day."
9. "Opportunity implies the amazingness of human rights all over the place. Our help goes to the individuals who battle to pick up those rights or keep them."
10. "Human beings are human beings, just treat everyone like that."- Hayley Williams
11. "We all are humans born with dignity and equal rights. Therefore, if someone tries to take away our rights, we need to fight back. Have a happy Human Rights Day!!!!"
12. "Wouldn't it be a great sight to see every human being enjoying their rights. Wish you a Happy Human Rights Day."
13. "Every human deserves to be treated with their basic and necessary rights. Let's all join hands to spread equality and righteousness on this Human Rights Day."
14. "We need to treat each and every human in the right way irrespective of their class, race, religion, social status, etc. Have a happy Human Rights Day."