- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Movies Dia Mirza Reveals She Was Stalked When She Was Younger; She Confronted Him And Asked Him His Name
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Technology SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
When you want something SO bad, no force in the world will be able to stop you and your creativity levels go so high, you end up writing a CV to get a puppy for Christmas. At least that's what 18-year-old Kayla Severi from Australia did.
Her mum, Melissa, 38, said that it was 'never going to happen', as they already have two dogs named Picasso and Magpie, but Kayla wasn't going to take a no lying down - and one cannot call her crazy. I mean, there's no such thing as 'too many' doggos.
So, she decided to formally 'apply' for the position of 'professional dog owner'.
She wrote an 800-word essay about statistics on how a puppy would benefit her mental health and also boost her companionship, responsibility and money-handling skills. Genius! After some more convincing, her mother Melissa finally gave her approval and 'Bandit' was brought home.
So it indeed is a Merry Christmas for the young ADORABLE pooch and his new mummy! The next time you want your parents to agree on something - you know what to do!