- 45 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 49 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday: Wishes Pouring In For The Prime Minister On Twitter
- Finance Govt Increases Threshold On Reporting Gifts From Abroad To Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Review: Affordable Best-In-Class CPU Performance
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
An artist can go to any extent to express their emotions through their pieces of art. One such case is of an artist who took pictures with his dad's skeleton.
The artist in question had a childhood dream and that was clicking a picture with his dead dad's bones.
Once the pictures were shared online, they created a lot of chaos.
Check out the details of the entire episode.
He Always Wanted To Get A Picture With His Dad
Siyuan Zhuji is a 33-year-old man who claimed that it was 'his dream' to take a photo with his father's bones. Siyuan, who is an artist by profession, claimed that his father died of liver cancer when he was three years old.
He Removed His Dead Dad’s Bones From His Tomb
The Chinese artist has sparked controversy after he posted photos of himself with his late father's remains after removing the bones from his tomb.
He Removed The Bones And Arranged Them Into A Skeleton
Siyuan Zhuji is said to have exhumed his father's remains and also arranged them into a skeleton before he lied naked beside them for a photo shoot. The photo shoot was done by his wife.
He Posted The Pictures On A Chinese Website
Siyuan had reportedly posted the pictures of himself with his dead dad's bones on a Chinese website, just a day after Tomb-Sweeping Day. This is apparently the China's annual festival where people pay respect to the departed.
Netizens’ Reactions After Seeing His Post
Once he posted the pictures, his account was reported by netizens who were furious for his actions. People abused him of using cheap ways to gain fame.
What do you think of this story? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.