- 6 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 6 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 7 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Consuming raw meat is a practice that people have been following for years. Even though there are many risks associated with eating uncooked meat, it does not stop people from consuming them.
Here are the details about the locals of Addis Ababa, the capital city of Ethiopia, who are gaining fame by consuming raw meat!
Raw Meat Is A Popular Delicacy Here
According to reports, individuals in Ethiopia relish raw meat as a delicacy. Locals here are often seen gathered around the restaurant tables, relishing and feasting on chunks of raw beef or goat meat.
They Eat This Every Day!
These individuals are believed to consume the raw meat every single day!
But the medics believe that most of the raw meat eating fans tend to overemphasise the nutritional benefits of raw meat. While on other hand, they ignore or deny the facts and risks associated with their eating habit.
Medics Believe This Practice Can Be Harmful
The doctors deny the fact that consuming the raw meat is hardly beneficial as individuals who consume it are prone to infection of tapeworms and other dangerous bacteria like Salmonella and E. coli.
How They Consume Raw Meat...
Raw meat was ranked as the most popular dish here. The long strips of meat are sliced with a knife and dipped in various sauces while consuming it.
What do you think of this bizarre practice? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.