- 1 hr ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 4 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Kapil Sharma & Ginni Chatrath Celebrate First Anniversary, Express Gratitute To God And Well Wishers
- Sports Sindhu loses again, virtually out of BWF World Tour Final
- News Rain lashes Delhi, improves AQI, brings in winter chill
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Even though we live in this century, there are certain things that people do not wish to let go of, especially the way they think about a woman's position in the society.
There are times when you face strong sexism at the workplace and this is something that does not seem will be eradicated from the mindset of people any sooner.
Here we share some of the rude facts of how people tend to think of female bosses when compared to their male counterparts.
Check out and we bet, these are the most common things that you would have heard about female bosses who have become successful.
When A Male Boss Stays Late At Work
People say: 'Oh! He is such a hardworking man.'
When A Female Boss Stays Late At Work
People say: 'Her kids are growing up with an absent mother.'
When A Male Boss Yells
People say: 'He is a strict boss!'
When A Female Boss Yells
People say: 'She must be PMS-ing!'
When Male Bosses Are Being Assertive
People say: 'He is a confident man.'
When Female Bosses Are Being Assertive
People say: 'She needs to tone down and be kind to the staff.'
When Male Bosses Work Harder And Chase Targets
People think: 'He is ambitious and brilliant in making things possible.'
When Female Bosses Work Harder And Chase Targets
People Think: 'She is just power hungry.'
When A Male Boss Brings His Child At Work
People say: 'Aww! He is such a dedicated family man.'
When A Female Boss Brings Her Child At Work
People say: 'Wonder how will she work when she is getting her kids at work.'
When A Male Boss Leaves Work Early
People say: 'He is so efficient as he gets his work done on time.'
When A Female Boss Leaves Work Early
People say: 'This is the reason she will never become successful.'
When A Male Colleague Gets Promoted To Be A Boss
People say: 'He deserves it!'
When A Female Colleague Gets Promoted To Be A Boss
People say: 'Wonder what she has done to get this promotion.'