- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- News Internet suspended across Assam till Monday over citizenship act protests
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Research claims that one can find out about an individual's sexual life by just looking at their palm.
All that you need to do is take a look at your right hand and find out if your ring finger is longer than your index finger.
If it is longer than the study reveals that you would be a person who will have more one sexual partners.
Check out the details on how you can find out the details about ones sexual lives by just looking at the length of the fingers!
If Your Ring Finger And Index Finger Are Of The Same Length
In the research, it was found that individuals whose both digits were almost of the same length then there are chances that you might be genetically pre-programmed and as a result, you prefer one long-term mate for your sexual life. These individuals are more likely to stay faithful, and they would enjoy long-term relationships as well.
The Research Focused On Homosexual Twins
The researchers focused on studying homosexual twins. This was when they noticed that the homosexual twins had a huge difference in their hands when they compared the length between their index and ring fingers. The difference was more prominent in cases of women.
The Study Was Done On Twin Sets
The study was done in 18 sets of female twins and 14 sets of male twins. It was noticed that the lesbian twin had more 'male-typical' hands when compared to her straight sister. On the other hand, in the case of male twins it was noticed that the gay twin had slightly more 'male-typical' hands when compared to their straight brothers.
But Why Identical Twins Were Chosen For This Research?
According to reports, the identical twins are believed to share 100% of their genes. But it was noticed that these individuals can differ in their sexual orientations. Hence factors apart from genetics must also be accountable for the differences.
The Research Indicated That…
The research indicated that foetus that was exposed to the male hormone testosterone in the womb could be a link for the differences in the finger length and also the sexuality of the individual.
What do you think of this research? Let us know in the comment section below.