Most of the times, boys tend to store condoms in the pockets and wallets for a quickie or in case of an unexpected situation. However, how safe do you think it is for you to save a condom in a pocket or a wallet?
According to researchers, it is proven that carrying a condom in a pocket or a wallet is just equal to wasting a condom unused.
Storing condoms in these places is highly unrecommended as there are many chances of the condom getting damaged for various reasons.
A broken condom can make an individual more susceptible to STIs and keeping them in pockets can make them more prone to picking up germs as well.
Researchers reveal that heat, moisture, friction and light can affect the quality of condoms and make them less useful. Since wallets or pockets are believed to be too warm for condoms, it can affect the latex with the rising temperature as it can weaken or make the condom less effective and chances of it tearing or swimming increase instantly. You need to store them in cool places.
So, let us know if you would carry your condom in your pocket or wallet next time or store it in a cool place.
- Woman Drinks Her Urine Every Day And Claims She Lost Weight!
- This Heartbreaking Photo Raised A Fund Of 5 Million In Two Days!
- WTF! Woman Accidentally Poured Hot Chilli Sauce On Her Man’s Private Part!
- Man Born Without Penis Loses His Virginity At The Age Of 44
- A Triangle On These 5 Places Of Your Palm Indicates This
- Do You Know That Your Palm's Colour Says A Lot About Your Health & Fate?