Each one of us goes through a lot of struggle and to overcome this, we work harder and harder to make our lives better and this is what a couple in Philippines are doing.
This is a real-life story of a couple who seem to work really hard to meet their ends meet, while their kids are made to sleep peacefully in their fruit cart!
You May Also Like To Read: Real-life Stories: Kinjal Singh Who Became An IAS Officer To Punish Her Dad's Killer!
Their picture has gone viral and this is creating a buzz around the world.
Check out more on this story.
The Couple Did Not Have Any Other Option…
As the couple seems to be really poor, they could not leave the kids alone at home or even send them to school. Instead, they decided to get the kids with them, while they sold fruits on the street.
Their Picture Went Viral On The Internet
The picture was posted on Facebook, which created a lot of buzz. It shows how the parents are struggling to manage meeting their ends and yet taking care of the innocent kids who are seen peacefully sleeping in the cart.
The Netizens' Reaction...
Though many netizens lauded the couple for working hard for their children, a few netizens even did criticize them for exposing their children to the extremely hot weather and the fumes from many vehicles passing by.
What Do You Think?
What's your take on this? Do read the original post here...
- All About Aries Career Growth For 2018
- 6 Zodiac Signs That Are Always Misunderstood
- Ranking Of The Most Greedy Signs Of The Zodiac
- What Does Your Nose Shape Reveal About You?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked To Be The Most Selfless Signs
- 8 Characteristics Of People Whose Name Starts With The Letter “R”
- Your Zodiac Power Colours Enhances Your Spiritual Energy
- Attention! Find Out How Rich You Would Get Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- What Does Your Nail Shape Reveal About Your Personality
- Zodiac Signs That Will Experience The Biggest Life Shifts In 2018
- This Dog Has A Human Face And It's Freaking People Out
- These 5 Zodiacs Will Find True Love In The Last Week Of March!
- My Story: Growing Up As A Prostitute's Kid Was Never Easy…