When we were little kids, our aim and goal in life had been changing constantly with every new thing being discovered. Over a period of time, most of us would end up thinking about becoming a pilot, scientist, doctor or an engineer. But how many of us really took it ahead as a career? Probably, not many.
Anny Divya is one such young lady who had her dreams clear from the start. She is somebody who knew what she wanted in life and she achieved her dreams to become the world's youngest commander to fly the Boeing 777!
Read on to know more about this inspiring young woman who became the world's youngest commander pilot!
She Comes From A Middle Class Family…
She hails from a middle class family, where her dad is a retired army soldier, who was settled in Vijaywada. She did her schooling from the Kendriya Vidyalaya in Vijaywada. Being a kid of a soldier, she and her family members kept moving from city to city, based on her dad's posting.
She Was An Average Student…
Anny and her siblings have moved and studied in schools all over the country. She added, "My mother helped us till she could with her limited education - Class 4 or so - and then she left us to our own devices. No pressure was ever put on us so, sometimes we did well and sometimes we didn't."
Her Turning Point Of Life…
After she completed her 12th, she got through the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA), the flying school in Uttar Pradesh. Since the fees was high, her family had to take a loan for her education. She had difficulty adjusting and speaking in English. She was often mocked by people for her poor English, yet Anny was determined to make it big and she worked hard enough to win a scholarship!
She Was Just 19 Years Of Age When...
As she turned 19, Anny Divya joined the Air India firm after completing her training and she was sent to Spain for further training. She got a chance to fly the Boeing 737. Ever since then, there has been no looking back for her. She later was sent to London for further training.
Her Advice For The World…
When she was asked to advice the younger generation, she said, "Your parents are your biggest support , so trust them to keep you grounded. And last but not the least -there's no substitute for hard work".
Hats off to the spirit of this young lady and we wish her all the luck and success in life.
- OMG! Real-life Story Of A Woman Whose Kidney Fell Into Her Pelvis Whenever She Stood Up
- Astrology Life Cycle According To Your Age
- 20 Surprising Facts You Don’t Want To Miss Out About Astrology
- Your Weekly Predictions For April 22nd-28th
- Reasons Why Your Relationships Get Spoilt According To Your Zodiac
- The Most Weird Temples Found In India
- Be With These Individuals According To Your Zodiac Sign
- Heard About The Strange 'Sleeping Beauty' Illness In Sweden?
- Uses Of Condoms That None Of Us Have Thought Of
- Zodiacs That Come Together But Fizz Out Due To Compatibility Issues
- Your Weekly Predictions For April 15th-22nd
- The New Moon Turns Over A New Leaf In Your Love Life This Weekend!
- The Makeup From An Artist Shows The Different Ways Women Undergo Violence