When we were little kids, our aim and goal in life had been changing constantly with every new thing being discovered. Over a period of time, most of us would end up thinking about becoming a pilot, scientist, doctor or an engineer. But how many of us really took it ahead as a career? Probably, not many.
Anny Divya is one such young lady who had her dreams clear from the start. She is somebody who knew what she wanted in life and she achieved her dreams to become the world's youngest commander to fly the Boeing 777!
Read on to know more about this inspiring young woman who became the world's youngest commander pilot!
She Comes From A Middle Class Family…
She hails from a middle class family, where her dad is a retired army soldier, who was settled in Vijaywada. She did her schooling from the Kendriya Vidyalaya in Vijaywada. Being a kid of a soldier, she and her family members kept moving from city to city, based on her dad's posting.
She Was An Average Student…
Anny and her siblings have moved and studied in schools all over the country. She added, "My mother helped us till she could with her limited education - Class 4 or so - and then she left us to our own devices. No pressure was ever put on us so, sometimes we did well and sometimes we didn't."
Her Turning Point Of Life…
After she completed her 12th, she got through the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA), the flying school in Uttar Pradesh. Since the fees was high, her family had to take a loan for her education. She had difficulty adjusting and speaking in English. She was often mocked by people for her poor English, yet Anny was determined to make it big and she worked hard enough to win a scholarship!
She Was Just 19 Years Of Age When...
As she turned 19, Anny Divya joined the Air India firm after completing her training and she was sent to Spain for further training. She got a chance to fly the Boeing 737. Ever since then, there has been no looking back for her. She later was sent to London for further training.
Her Advice For The World…
When she was asked to advice the younger generation, she said, "Your parents are your biggest support , so trust them to keep you grounded. And last but not the least -there's no substitute for hard work".
Hats off to the spirit of this young lady and we wish her all the luck and success in life.
- Interesting Test That Will Reveal About Your Personality
- Viral Video Of A Policeman Touching A Woman Inappropriately Can Make You Question How Safe Are We!
- Salary Of Mukesh Ambani’s Workers Will Make You Feel Really Poor
- The Zodiacs That Feel Happy With Little Things In A Relationship
- The Most Anxious Zodiac Signs, As Per Astrology
- Pick A Moon & See What It Reveals About Your Personality
- Couple Caught Having Sex In A Flight & The Video Has Been Viewed 5.63 Million Times!
- Queen Sruthy Sithara Is All Set To Become The Country’s First Transgender IAS Officer
- Her Dad Is A Tea Seller, And Her Hard Work Earned Her A Scholarship Of 3.8 Cr
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Worst Week For These Zodiac Signs
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Best Week For These Zodiac Signs
- Weekly Horoscope Predictions For 18th-24th June, 2018