Parents do everything to meet the needs of their family and children, blessed are those who have parents to look after them, while all are not lucky though!
This is a true story of a 10-year-old girl that is going viral for all the good reasons. It was shared on a famous photographer's page, where he narrated the story of the young girl and her dad.
In the post, the father reveals how he dies a little, every time he chains his own daughter to avoid her from going astray.
Check out this interesting story of the dad who ties his daughter every day!
She Lost Her Mum At A Young Age…
According to the post, the 10-year-old girl had lost her mother at a very tender age and since then, bringing up the girl single-handedly has been a task for the helpless dad.
She Would Go Missing…
Her dad revealed that every time he would leave her alone, she would go missing and sometimes for many nights in a row. The father searched her in all places to only find his little girl being amidst sex workers and drug addicts.
He Found Her Sniffing Glue…
Once when she went missing, the helpless dad searched in all possible places, when he later discovered that she was sniffing the glue from his cobblers bag that he uses to mend shoes like a drug addict.
In This Heart-wrenching Post He Added...
"I feel like I am dying when I attach this chain to my daughter's leg. My eyes get drizzly every time I put this iron lock on her. But a poor father like me has no other choice to protect his innocent daughter, who does not even have a mother to shield her!"
The Photographer Wishes To Help The Child…
With this moving post, the photographer, who is known to cover real-life stories of people, wishes to help the little girl and her family.
Read The Complete Post Here…
Do comment below if you like reading such interesting stories of real people.
- The Most Anxious Zodiac Signs, As Per Astrology
- Pick A Moon & See What It Reveals About Your Personality
- Couple Caught Having Sex In A Flight & The Video Has Been Viewed 5.63 Million Times!
- Queen Sruthy Sithara Is All Set To Become The Country’s First Transgender IAS Officer
- Her Dad Is A Tea Seller, And Her Hard Work Earned Her A Scholarship Of 3.8 Cr
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Worst Week For These Zodiac Signs
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Best Week For These Zodiac Signs
- Weekly Horoscope Predictions For 18th-24th June, 2018
- This Is What Your Toes Say About Your Personality
- Woman Ends Up With An Eyebrow Pencil Stuck In Her Eye After The Car Crashes
- It’s Literally Raining Gemstones At Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Site!
- These Marks On The Palm Can Reveal A Lot About You; Read On!