- 5 min ago Is It Safe For Diabetics To Consume Dates?
- 23 min ago The Modern And Reinvented Khadi Outfits For Some Fresh Inspiration
- 1 hr ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 3 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- Movies Diwali 2019 Special Tamil Movies On TV Channels: Nerkonda Paarvai, Comali, A1 And Other Films!
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With Lenovo To Design Superbikes
- Technology Realme U1, Realme 1 Color OS Update Adds Dark Mode And October Security Patch
- Finance Amazon Ties Up With Indian Railways For Inter-City Package Deliveries
- News Western UP has turned into a mini-Pakistan: Sadhvi Prachi
- Sports La Liga season's first El Clasico rescheduled for December 18
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Every day young girls get abducted, there are hardly any missing complaints filed. Most of these girls are either raped or pushed into prostitution.
All over the world, you would find red light areas in every corner. These are the places that come alive only during the night hours. These are the places where sex trade flourishes like a successful ongoing business.
Here, in this article, we are about to share information about some of the red light districts that are popular in India.
These are the areas where flesh trade is one of the main sources of income for people.
One would be hesitant to even step into these areas during their business hours, as it would make the person feel really uncomfortable having a look at the dark side of the world.
So, find out more about these popular red light districts in India.
This is the most dangerous, notorious and is the largest red light areas of the entire Asian subcontinent! It is also the oldest red light areas in Asia and the crime rate here is the highest when compared to other parts of the city.
G.B. Road, Delhi
This is also known as Garstin Bastion Road. Here, the area is filled with narrow, old, multi-storeyed buildings where there are shops at the ground floor and the rest of the buildings serve their purpose for prostitution. It is believed that girls from whole of India are sold here.
Apparently, this city is known as Red Street of Bombay and it is no longer known by the name of "Kamathipura". It is also the second largest red light areas in Asia. Crime rates in this place are higher when compared to other parts of Mumbai.
Ganga Jamuna, Nagpur
This place is the most notorious red light areas of Maharashtra. The brothels here in Ganga Jamuna are not only famous for running sex business, but also are major depots of criminal activities and smuggling.
Varanasi has been famous since history for its "tawaif culture". It is one of the biggest red light areas in UP. One of the famous NGOs named "Gudia" is currently one of the foremost organisations that aids in saving children from getting into prostitution.
Most of the holy places are accompanied by brothels. Though this may sound absurd but this place is a sheer example for the flourished business in the area. The devotees who come here are mostly unaware of the things that happen around in the surroundings. There are many holy shrines around the brothels that makes one a little uncomfortable.
It is one of the most notorious red light areas of the country. There are many men who bring in minor rural girls and force them into prostitution or sell them off. Crime rates in this place are high as well.
Budhwar Peth, Pune
This might take you back, as it is one of the busiest shopping destinations in the city. Strangely, this place also has the richest Ganesha Temple in India! This place is a sheer example of people selling sex in the name of God.