- 6 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sonakshi Sinha wore Anand Kabra black dress at the IIFA opening night press meet with a thin strap shoes looking interestingly different and nice.
The black Anand Kabra dress she wore had a very different and asymmetrical cut. The dress had full sleeves and peek a boo style shoulder drop style which looked very stylish.
The length of the dress she wore was ankle length and it had asymmetrical hem shape. The dress looked like it was wrap around style.
The dress was loose fitting at the top as well as waist below but the mid riff of the dress had a satchel design on it making her waistline look extra thin and nice.
With the dress she chose a thin ankle strap sandals and she wore it well. The plain black sandals had few straps connecting to it and it was almost perfect for the dress.
When looking at the hairdo she chose we were not that excited about it. The side swept all curl bob cut looked a bit out of place with the dress.
Nevertheless, she looked good in the attire and she chose pretty subtle makeup to go with the look too.