- Finance Moratorium Loan Interest Cashback Explained In 12 Points
- News India strongly deplores personal attacks on French President Emmanuel Macron
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah completes 100 wickets in IPL: Virat Kohli is Mumbai Indians pacer's first and 100th victim
- Movies Anurag Basu Talks About Abhishek Bachchan And Inayat Verma’s Bond On Ludo Sets
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
Sonam Kapoor for her second red carpet appearance wore a feathered Elie Saab couture gown in pale sorbet green colour. The gown was not something we had expected but nevertheless she did manage to pull off the feathery look.
The Elie Saab gown she picked up was a full feathery affair. The broad band sleeves of the gown supported a huge pile of feathery neckline. The neckline of the gown had a thick bunch of feather design on it that captured the attention of many as it was very intriguing.
The gown thereafter tapered at the waist flowing behind her beautifully like the feathers of a tropical bird.. Sonam's Elie Saab gown had a huge feather design on it throughout the body. The hemline of the gown too was a play of soft feather.
The Elie Saab gown was a pure play of feather and beads. It had a thin belt at the waist to accentuate her mid riff more.
With the Elie Saab gown Sonam kapoor chose to go with a pair of purple drop chandelier earrings. The mix of two vibrant yet different colours made her outfit look more playful and daring.
She had a sleek middle parted low bun hairdo with the gown. The makeup she chose was just a mild smokey eyes with a purple shade of lip colour.
The dress was not that great but we are talking about Sonam Kapoor, she looked good no matter what.