- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 7 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 7 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News Imran Khan congratulates Sri Lanka's newly-elected President, invites him to visit Pakistan
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015 was overflowing with stunning South Indian celebrities. These beauties looked amazing and mind-blowing in the attires they wore. Getting a lot of attention from the fans who had gathered at the CineMAA Awards 2015, these divas walked the red carpet like they owned it.
Rakul Preet, Regina and Shipa Reddy were the best dressed on the carpet. They wore bright coloured designer outfits which captivated our hearts in an instant. Richa and Kriti too stole the show with their mesmerising looks and sensual appeal at the CineMAA Awards 2015.
Here is your chance to see these divas rocking the red carpet at the awards. Hold yourself together as you are going to be a part of a timeless memory. Here are 6 divas who looked wow on the blazing red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015:
Rakul Preet Singh
Rakul Preet looked fabulous in a fusion number at the CineMAA Awards. The actress wore a blaring black Tarun Tahiliani dhoti style saree where in which she rounded up her look with an updo hairstyle and gold jewellery by Suhani Pittie.
It was a pattu saree for Regina at the CineMAA Awards 2015. The sunshine Gaurang Shah saree was completed with soft brown curls and of course diamonds by Diyaash. It was a mind-blowing look.
At the CineMAA Awards, Kriti was seen in a Neha Taneja high-low dress which she carefully enhanced with black strappy sandals. Her makeup was loud thus making her look the best dressed on the red carpet.
Amala kept her look as simple as ever on the red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015. The grey kalamkari saree was matched with a printed elbow length choli.
Shilpa's style on the red carpet cried out wow.... She looked elegant in this peach coloured saree which featured a black and gold embroidered border .
Richa Panai had a lot of admirers on the red carpet at the CineMAA Awards 2015. Richa wore a bright coloured yellow net saree which she paired up with a golden clutch and hair filled with ringlets.