- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Sports Cricket Australia to appoint 'mental health and wellbeing' expert
- Movies Vanitha Vijaykumar Meets Asst. Commissioner Who Assures To Take Action Against Ravinder & Surya Devi
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- News Rajasthan crisis: After Pilot's exit, state Cabinet and council of minister to meet tonight
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Shruti Hassan attended the "Uttama Villain" audio launch event in a Gaurang Shah silk saree.
The beautiful actress took our breath away in this silk traditional attire which left us speechless when we spotted her. The beauty who is lately seen in a lot of traditional numbers certainly made this look to be the best of the lot.
The Gaurang Shah saree was heavy with gold borders and zardosi work which made her look all the more stunning at the audio launch. The Gaurang Shah saree is the first pick in his collection, worn by her. The saree was brilliant and suited her complexion too.
The pink colour of the saree was nice featuring gold and silver zari borders that were thick and in your face. On the other hand, the saree was decked with zari bhutis from head to toe.
The pallu of the saree too was heavy with the bhutis. With the lovely soothing pink cotton silk Gaurang Shah saree, Shruti paired her attire with a stunning and bright matching gold elbow length sleeves blouse.
To add to the beauty in her look Shruti Haasan went in for Antique gold jewellery. Her face was beaming with makeup and a small round pink bindi completed her very South Indian style.
All in all, this is one of the many best looks of actress Shruti Haasan we have seen in a long time and we must say she looked lovely and dressed for the occasion.
FYI: Our eyes also caught the dapper Kamal Haasan who accompanied his daughter to the Uttama Villain audio launch in a silvery grey suit matched with a black shirt.