- 58 min ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 4 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News COVID-19: 7 deaths at Maharashtra's Nalasopara hospital spark anger; relatives allege lack of oxygen supply
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Price, Teaser Video Surfaces Online; Launch Imminent
- Movies Team Radhe Shyam Celebrates And Wishes ‘Many Festivals, One Love’ With Festive Posters Starring Prabhas
- Sports IPL 2021: Zaheer explains how Mumbai Indians will use 'trump card' Bumrah
- Finance PPF or NPS: Which Scores As A Better Retirement Investment Option?
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Shilpa Shetty and Rakhi Sawant were two Bollywood celebrities who captivated our attention in a minute at the Television Awards 2015. They walked the red carpet in style and not to forget they made sure to call on the audience as they glided that striking carpet. While Shilpa opted for a bright pink saree, Rakhi looked hot in a dazzling metallic dress.
On the red carpet at the Television Awards 2015, Shilpa Shetty was better looking among the other Bollywood divas. The actress and hot mama to one enhanced her figure with this Monisha Jaising ensemble. The saree was way too bright and it looked good on her cause of her flawless complexion.
Shilpa's Monisha Jaising saree that was featured on the red carpet at the awards is ripped from the recent Delhi Couture fashion week 2014. This heavy and not so plain saree with the baroque and floral embroidery was perfectly styled with diamond and emerald jewellery from Anmol.
Shilpa's look on the red carpet was completed with loud makeup and a high bun hairstyle. Her lipstick suited the colour of her saree and her eyes were hidden under that smokey effect. The beauty wore the ensemble just like the original and we are glad she made no changes!
The other lady at the Television Awards 2015 was Rakhi Sawant. Dressed in a dazzling metallic short dress, she nearly made us pass out! The dress was short, way above her knees. The bodice of her attire was in your face bright, featuring sequins of gold and brown. The black sheer skirt was in two layers and was finished off with a thick shiny belt and a big buckle.
Rakhi completed her red carpet look at the Television Awards 2015 with a lot of makeup. She wore gladiator black sandals too. Her hair was styled into beach curls and her look was out of this world. Compared to her previous styles we love this side of her. It is decent and not at all uncomfortable to one's eyes. Right?