- News NSA Ajit Doval reaches north-east Delhi, to take stock of situation
- Movies Pictures: Niveditha Gowda And Chandan Shetty Dazzle At Their Wedding Reception!
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs NorthEast United FC: Chennaiyin to face Goa after NorthEast draw
- Finance GOI Savings Taxable Bonds: An Alternative To Fixed Deposits
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones For Rs. 799
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
For her youthful and fresh bridal collection displayed at the BMW India Bridal Fashion Week 2015, Rina Dhaka has turned actress Akshara Haasan into a bride.
Rina's bridal collection which is all about romance draws a close connection of the usage of flora and fauna. The theme of Rina's collection at IBFW 2015 is inspired from Ferns and Petals.
She brings out freshness, youth, beauty of flowers in the patterns and fabrics she has richly used. Rina Dhaka's bridal models are seen wearing three dimensional flowers which are actual petals using flora and fauna.
As according to the designer, this collection is special as it is kind of a fruity! The models on the ramp are in colours like lilacs, pinks with a hint of gold to give in bridal appeal. Most of the ensembles showcased at the IBFW 2015 embroideries from Lucknow and Austrian crystals.
Take a look at how Rina Dhaka has used traditional elements and given it a modern twist:
For More Images Click Here
We got to see a lot of new bridal colours on the ramp at IBFW 2015 displayed by designer Rina Dhaka.
The entire collection was mesmerising. Rina Dhaka put on a complete see through display.
The Garden Bride
This red attire on the model bride is quite fascinating. The floral garden like choli and the matching lehenga are bright in colour.
Though this colour is a little gloomy, it still looks stunning. We love the contrast of pink and lemon.
This sequin metallic choli is simply outstanding. The matching champagne coloured saree too is perfect for a bridal party.
This garden looking saree is unique and very different from the rest of the collections we have seen so far at IBFW 2015.
Pretty In Pink
The pink gown featuring a deep neckline and cut-outs at the tummy line are appealing.
This snow white saree on the bride model looks stunning. We especially love the floral motiffs on the entire wear.
Well, take a look at this pretty warm sheer saree. The see through at the pallu and the silk skirt throws out a very sexy factor.
Shades Of Red
A bride looks incomplete without adding a touch of red to her look. That is why Rina Dhaka pops in this colour in almost every bridal attire.
Looking lovely on the ramp, Akshara Haasan walks with poise in a pink floral motiff sheer choli paired with a simple pleated skirt.
Complete Skin Show
The showstopper displayed a lot of skin show in this collection. Akshara's choli was see through made entirely out of sheer and laced with silver detailing.