- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
It's that time of the year where we witness celebrities in their best attires, some with gorgeous hairstyle and then some are obnoxiously dressed as fashion disasters. Yes, Cannes Film Festival is here again and celebrities are pulling out their best fashion strings.
We are not here to judge anyone, but just to bring you the best fashion attires of the celebrities and if that was the right choice. The 68th Cannes Film Festival is a gala of movies and fashion. The red carpet is now being filled with the most fashionable celebs from all around the globe.
Cannes Film Festival is that time of the year when all the stars are gathered together under the same fashion sky. Brands like Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Pucci, Chanel, Prada, Versace, Armani and more are all on high demands to create the best designer gowns for the divas.
Come let's just check out few of the most incredibly attractive neckline dresses of the first day of Cannes Film Festival.
The Versace Power
Doutzen Kroes wears this stunning yet bold white one shoulder gown. She was looking fabulous in the thigh high slit gown with one shoulder style by Versace. This gown was an all white skinny gown and it complimented Doutzen's envious figure.
Lupita Nyong'o In Gucci
Lupita Nyong'o looked beautiful in the fresh green Gucci gown at the Cannes Red Carpet. The Gucci gown had a deep plunging neckline with a lot of floral designs on the shoulders and the waist. The gown was a full pleated gown by Gucci.
Julianne Moore In Armani Prive
The ever gorgeous and talented actress Julianne Moore wore an Armani Prive gown at the Cannes Red Carpet. The black and cream gown was a fully embellished gown with a fur shrug style above the waist.
Naomie Watts In Elie Saab Couture
The elegant, super sexy and talented diva Naomie Watts was wearing an Elie Saab Couture gown looking fabulously amazing. The gown had a deep neckline and the section below the waistline was in all fur. The grey fur and embellished gown was backless and her sleek androgynous hairstyle was next to perfect for the gown she chose.
Who Had The Sexiest Plunging Neckline?
The first day of the Cannes Film Festival was amazing with all the celebrities walking in their best designer gowns. Yet we would love to know whom did you find the hottest of them all.