- 10 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 10 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 11 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
It's that time of the year where we witness celebrities in their best attires, some with gorgeous hairstyle and then some are obnoxiously dressed as fashion disasters. Yes, Cannes Film Festival is here again and celebrities are pulling out their best fashion strings.
We are not here to judge anyone, but just to bring you the best fashion attires of the celebrities and if that was the right choice. The 68th Cannes Film Festival is a gala of movies and fashion. The red carpet is now being filled with the most fashionable celebs from all around the globe.
Cannes Film Festival is that time of the year when all the stars are gathered together under the same fashion sky. Brands like Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Pucci, Chanel, Prada, Versace, Armani and more are all on high demands to create the best designer gowns for the divas.
Come let's just check out few of the most incredibly attractive neckline dresses of the first day of Cannes Film Festival.
The Versace Power
Doutzen Kroes wears this stunning yet bold white one shoulder gown. She was looking fabulous in the thigh high slit gown with one shoulder style by Versace. This gown was an all white skinny gown and it complimented Doutzen's envious figure.
Lupita Nyong'o In Gucci
Lupita Nyong'o looked beautiful in the fresh green Gucci gown at the Cannes Red Carpet. The Gucci gown had a deep plunging neckline with a lot of floral designs on the shoulders and the waist. The gown was a full pleated gown by Gucci.
Julianne Moore In Armani Prive
The ever gorgeous and talented actress Julianne Moore wore an Armani Prive gown at the Cannes Red Carpet. The black and cream gown was a fully embellished gown with a fur shrug style above the waist.
Naomie Watts In Elie Saab Couture
The elegant, super sexy and talented diva Naomie Watts was wearing an Elie Saab Couture gown looking fabulously amazing. The gown had a deep neckline and the section below the waistline was in all fur. The grey fur and embellished gown was backless and her sleek androgynous hairstyle was next to perfect for the gown she chose.
Who Had The Sexiest Plunging Neckline?
The first day of the Cannes Film Festival was amazing with all the celebrities walking in their best designer gowns. Yet we would love to know whom did you find the hottest of them all.