- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- 2 hrs ago 7 Habits That Can Help Couples Have An Exciting Sex Life
- 3 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Shares A Video Of Her Doing Deadlift, Here's Why You Should Start Doing This Exercise
- 3 hrs ago Tabu Upped Her Fashion Game With Her Green Gown At Andhadhun National Award Win Celebration
- Sports PKL 2019: All round Bengal Warriors beat former champions Patna Pirates
- News First image of Moon captured by Chandrayaan-2
- Movies Sara Ali Khan On Being Compared With Janhvi Kapoor & Ananya Pandey: I Don’t Get Bothered
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Celebrities are usually the first ones to catch up on a fashion trend. In fact, sometimes a celebrity fashion trend is sparked off when one celebrity does something different, the rest think it is cool and follow. We see a lot of celebrities in crop tops this season. Celebrities wearing crop tops has become something of style deluge this year.
Until last winter, we never saw celebrities in crop tops. Only some select celebrities like Miley Cyrus wore cropped tops from time to time. However, it must have been Beyonce's monochrome Top Shop outfit that started the fashion trend for crop tops. Most celebrities have discarded the options of normal t-shirts all together. That is why we see so many celebrities in crop tops these days.
Celebrities are wearing crop tops with skirts, jeans, minis, cropped pants and even loose pants. It is a huge and sensational style transformation. A cropped top is basically a short top that shows off a bit of your belly. So you can try this style idea only if you have a reasonably flat waist. If you have puppy fat around your waist, then cropped tops are a total no-no
Explore this style statement by taking a look at these celebrities in crop tops.
Sonakshi Sinha In Masaba Gupta
Sonakshi Sinha looked summer chic in this black crop top and floral pink palazzo pants. The pink pants were set off by the black cropped top and we love the long black purse Sonakshi is carrying.
Sonam Kapoor In Mix-and-Match
Sonam Kapoor wore this mixed and matched outfit during the promotions of her movie, Bewokoofian. The midi skirt and cropped top were from Nishka Lulla. The floral out was completed by a H&M jacket.
Shilpa Shetty In Lace Crop Top
Shilpa Shetty looked stunning in this full sleeved aqua coloured crop top worn over a black patterned pencil skirt. We don't know the name of the designer label this top was from but it certainly looked sassy on Shilpa.
Priyanka Chopra In ASOS
Priyanka Chopra recently attended an outdoor event in this ASOS outfit. She looked smart in this white cropped top and skirt with black details on it.
Miley Cyrus In Corset Crop Top
Miley Cyrus is always experimental with her outfits. She wore this shimmering black outfit that included a floor-length skirt and a corset-inspired crop top that displayed more of her assets than was required.
Yami Gautam In Cartoon-Sketched Crop Top
Yami Gautam looked totally cute in this flared mini skirt worn with this cropped top that had cartoon sketches on it.
Priyanka Chopra In Victoria Beckham
This year at the HT Style Awards, Priyanka Chopra was a treat for the cameras. She wore a peach colour block cropped top from Victoria Beckham that was slit from behind. Her Long pencil skirt was equally smart.
Beyonce In Top Shop
Beyonce looked like he hot mamma that she in this black and white monochrome outfit from Top Shop. She wore the three-fourth sleeves crop top with a knee length skirt. She finished of her look with a black hat and neon orange pumps.
Kristen Stewart In Chanel
Kristen Stewart wore this full sleeved grey crop top with burnt orange cargo pants for a Chanel show. It is part of the ‘Paris-Dallas' look; Chanel is doing a new collection inspired by the casual Texan style and Kristen Stewart is their face for the campaign.
Neha Dhupia In Zara
Neha Dhupia wore this sleeveless black crop top from Zara with a flared knee-length black skirt. We loved her mid-night blue bag that added some colour to the outfit.
Deepika Padukone In Zara
Deepika Padukone looked ultra chic in this padded white Zara outfit. The three-fourth sleeved plain white crop top and knee-length skirt was complimented by a chunky sapphire necklace.
Priyanka Chopra In Bebe
Priyanka Chopra stole the show in this Arabian-inspired outfit. Her cut out crop top from Bebe was surprisingly worn with a full-length belle dancer's skirt.