Sonam Kapoor is carrying a lot colourful and quirky outfits lately. It's part of her 'in-character' look for the promotions of the movie 'Khoobsurat'. And Sonam Kapoor in a pant suit looked every bit as vibrant as her character in the upcoming movie. The pant suit was a monochrome outfit. And having said that, it might be pertinent to note that black and white outfits are doing really well on the fashion metre these days.
Sonam Kapoor was in a Isabel Merchant suit for a television show appearance. She looked chic in this pant suit that was white with black chequered patterns on it. She teamed up the suit with a baby pink top from Zara. Now her character in the movie 'Khoobsurat' has been described as the 'royal misfit'. And pink with monochrome is a royal mis-match.
However, this outfit looked cool even though it was mis-matched. So Sonam's dressing for the 'character' of her movie paid off. She pinned her hair sideways neatly. Side parted hair looked great on this slim actress and we have seen her try this hairstyle after a very long time. Sonam Kapoor was in Zara pumps to finish off her look. The pointed white pumps completed the look perfectly.
There was hint of pink lip gloss on Sonam's lips. Her eye makeup was simple but effective. She went for slick black eye makeup to keep things conventional. She also skipped any statement jewellery to keep the look understated. Sonam Kapoor looked good in this Isabel Merchant number. It was trendy without being overtly experimental.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception