- 6 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 6 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 7 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 22 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Finance How Can Pensioners Submit Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate?
- News Rajnath Singh pays tributes to martyrs of Kargil War Memorial
- Technology Portronics ‘Power Wallet 10K: Travel Organizer With Built-in 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Sales Model-Wise Break-Up For June 2019 — 650-Twins Record Biggest Decline In Sales
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3: A Very Surprising Eviction To Take Place Tomorrow?
- Sports Dhoni opts out of West Indies tour; to serve territorial army for two months
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Sonam Kapoor is carrying a lot colourful and quirky outfits lately. It's part of her 'in-character' look for the promotions of the movie 'Khoobsurat'. And Sonam Kapoor in a pant suit looked every bit as vibrant as her character in the upcoming movie. The pant suit was a monochrome outfit. And having said that, it might be pertinent to note that black and white outfits are doing really well on the fashion metre these days.
Sonam Kapoor was in a Isabel Merchant suit for a television show appearance. She looked chic in this pant suit that was white with black chequered patterns on it. She teamed up the suit with a baby pink top from Zara. Now her character in the movie 'Khoobsurat' has been described as the 'royal misfit'. And pink with monochrome is a royal mis-match.
However, this outfit looked cool even though it was mis-matched. So Sonam's dressing for the 'character' of her movie paid off. She pinned her hair sideways neatly. Side parted hair looked great on this slim actress and we have seen her try this hairstyle after a very long time. Sonam Kapoor was in Zara pumps to finish off her look. The pointed white pumps completed the look perfectly.
There was hint of pink lip gloss on Sonam's lips. Her eye makeup was simple but effective. She went for slick black eye makeup to keep things conventional. She also skipped any statement jewellery to keep the look understated. Sonam Kapoor looked good in this Isabel Merchant number. It was trendy without being overtly experimental.