- 1 hr ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 2 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 1st Test: Indian pace attack in one of the most lethal in world cricket: Ashwin
- Movies Music Director Anu Malik Denies All The Sexual Harassment Allegations Levelled Against Him
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Kareena Kapoor Khan was spotted wearing a cobalt short knee length dress at an event. Looking sensational in the Paule Ka bodycon, this beauty grabbed a lot of attention.
Designer Paule Ka loves to add in that extra speck of lighting in its outfits. The dress worn by Kareena Kapoor was just fabulous. The gathered neck details of the cobalt Paule Ka dress looked great on her, helping to enhance her curves.
We have seen Kareena Kapoor experimenting with tons of styles recently. We think this is her best look so far. The sleeveless dress in satin-backed crepe matched with a contrasting black grosgrain belt around the waist to give out a cute look. Draped over the bust and perfectly set in with back darts, it also had a slit with a little hand embroidery.
She completed the look with black pointed Saint Laurent pumps and a stunning silver Patek Philippe watch. Berry lips and a pink hue on her cheeks finished off the look. Her hairstyle was the talk of the town. Tousled side swept hair over her shoulders was the look she gave to make us go weak in the knees.
Kareena Kapoor looked vibrant in the extravagant Paule Ka bodycon dress. Don't you agree?