- 37 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
These are the top best romantic places in India, you can not only enjoy every moment of your time, but also indulge in some of the activities along with your loved one.
1.Goa – One of the best romantic places in India, couples should not miss out on. Right through the year, you are bound to see a number of couples getting cosy on the beach, enjoying a candlelit dinner under the dark blue sky or simply partying hard at any pub, Goa is famous for. Now, here are Goa, you will see that there are plenty of activities, if you are an adventure freak. From water skiing, wind surfing, water scooters, diving, para sailing etc. The best part of it all is that Goa, is not that expensive a stay for you to spend through your teeth!
2.Coorg – If you want to experience lush greenery and the fresh smell of rain beating against the warm clean estate roads, then Coorg is the best romantic place in India for couples. There are a number of attractions which Coorg is known for, like the Abbey Falls, Madikeri Fort, Omkareshwara Temple and the Raja's Seat! To visit these beautiful spots in Coorg, one has to have ample enough time to spend at each location!
3.Srinagar – This is one of the best romantic places in India, that defines Romance! Srinagar, in Jammu and Kashmir, is popularly known as 'Heaven On Earth', because of the beautiful pine green trees and the wonderful smell of fresh air that keeps you healthy. The major attraction here is Srinagar is the Shikara ride, which is quite of reasonable budget of Rs.300/- for four heads in total.
Therefore, these are the three best romantic places in India for couples on a reasonable budget. So what are you waiting for, pack you bags and start on a new adventure with your loved one.