- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Thappad: Taapsee Pannu Opens Up About Her Next Release
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Rakhi is celebrated on Shravan Poornima (full moon day of the Shravan month) according to the Hindu lunisolar calender. Rakhi celebration not only involves tying the sacred thread and and exchange blessings but also involves taking gifts. This festival is beautifully celebrated among the siblings. Lets check out the celebrities Raksha Bandhan celebrations:
Salman & Almira Khan: Bollywood heart-throb Salman Khan has two sisters named Arpita and Alvira and the brother enjoys love and care from two sisters. Salman Khan visits his sisters place to perform the rituals of Raksha Bandhan followed by family get together.
Abhishek Bachchan & Shewta: The children of Bollywood Badshaah, Amitabh Bachchan, celebrate the rakhi joyously. Abhishek Bachchan's sister Shewta is settled in Delhi and either of them visits home to perform the rituals of this festival. This year the celebration will be more grand as Aishwarya Bachchan ( Abhishek's wife) is expecting and Shweta's joy of becoming Bua (aunt).
Amisha & Ashmit Patel: The estranged siblings celebrated the emotional festival, rakhi after 5 years of separation. The siblings were not into talking terms for 5 years but the festival got them together.