TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Indu Jain's Career:
A humanist, an Indian women entrepreneur, spiritualist, educationalist and patron of art and culture, Indu Jain is also the founder President of the Ladies Wing of FICCI and Bhartiya Jnanpith Trust which hosts India's most prestigious and highest literary award (Jnanpith Award). She was ranked 317 richest person in the World and India's top 20 richest person.
She is a strong believer of oneness among faiths and has spread this message in UN at the Millennium World Peace Summit.
Indu Jain Background:
This business leader belongs to the Sahu Jain Family, the Industrial family of India. She is from Agarwal Jain Community and hails from a small town of Najibabad, Uttar Pradesh. A widow with two sons named Samir Jain and Vineet Jain who now control the Times Group, she has taken the Times Group to a new level.
This 75 year old Indian women entrepreneur handles the philanthropic genre of the Times Foundation. Indu writes spiritual columns in her papers and is an active supporter of women's rights and fighter for various social problems existing in the country. She encourages budding entrepreneurs and gives them a chance to shine with their abilities and make way for themselves in the world.
Recently, Indian Congress of Women (ICW) awarded Indu Jain with an International Lifetime Achievement Award. The Times Group is India's most profitable media company, and enjoys 50 percent urban market share of English dailies. Indu Jain as a Chairperson of Times Group and a true matriarch, acts as the guiding force of the group, and continues to infuse new energy into it, leading ways and heading all.