- 13 hrs ago Expert Article: Receded Gums, Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago July 2022: Numerological Predictions For This Month
- 18 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 20 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Wimbledon: Sinner labels Alcaraz triumph one of his best after sinking Spanish star's hopes
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 Episode 2 Highlights: Erika Packard Gets Eliminated From The Rohit Shetty Show
- News Denmark: Several people shot at Copenhagen shopping mall, police say
- Education PSEB Class 10th Result 2022 : Punjab Board Likely To Declare 10th Results In First Week Of July
- Technology Week 26, 2022 Launch Roundup: OnePlus Nord 2T, Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro, Nokia G11 Plus, And More
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan Gets Two New Colour Options
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
Indu Jain's Career:
A humanist, an Indian women entrepreneur, spiritualist, educationalist and patron of art and culture, Indu Jain is also the founder President of the Ladies Wing of FICCI and Bhartiya Jnanpith Trust which hosts India's most prestigious and highest literary award (Jnanpith Award). She was ranked 317 richest person in the World and India's top 20 richest person.
She is a strong believer of oneness among faiths and has spread this message in UN at the Millennium World Peace Summit.
Indu Jain Background:
This business leader belongs to the Sahu Jain Family, the Industrial family of India. She is from Agarwal Jain Community and hails from a small town of Najibabad, Uttar Pradesh. A widow with two sons named Samir Jain and Vineet Jain who now control the Times Group, she has taken the Times Group to a new level.
This 75 year old Indian women entrepreneur handles the philanthropic genre of the Times Foundation. Indu writes spiritual columns in her papers and is an active supporter of women's rights and fighter for various social problems existing in the country. She encourages budding entrepreneurs and gives them a chance to shine with their abilities and make way for themselves in the world.
Recently, Indian Congress of Women (ICW) awarded Indu Jain with an International Lifetime Achievement Award. The Times Group is India's most profitable media company, and enjoys 50 percent urban market share of English dailies. Indu Jain as a Chairperson of Times Group and a true matriarch, acts as the guiding force of the group, and continues to infuse new energy into it, leading ways and heading all.
- horoscopeBusiness Horoscope 2022: Astrological Predictions For 12 Zodiac Signs
- womenAmid COVID-19 Pandemic, This Social Initiative Is Changing Lives Of Rural Women For Better
- art cultureXpressions 2019: Know What Happened On Day 3
- lifeList Of Richest Mega Pastors In The World
- lifeRed Light Districts That Are Popular In India
- pulseMost Bizarre Startups You Need To Check
- lifeNeelam Dhawan: Strong Indian Women Entrepreneur
- lifeNaina Lal Kidwai, The Investment Bank Guru
- lifeKiran Mazumdar Shaw â€“ Being The Indian Biz Leader
- lifeIndra Nooyi: Indian Woman Entrepreneur
- insyncThe Royal Butler's Can Of Worms
- insyncMiranda Kerr Launches Skin Care Range!