- 27 min ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- 3 hrs ago Are Pets At The Risk Of Coronavirus?
- Technology TRAI Asks Telecom Operators To Increase Validity Of Prepaid Plans: Report
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Movies Ahil Celebrates His 4th Birthday With Family In Quarantine, Feeds Cake To Uncle Salman Khan
- Finance Telecom Operators Asked To Extend Validity Of Prepaid Packs Amid Lockdown
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- News Coronavirus impact: How Isolation, HIV memories hit India's Transgender community hard in lockdowns
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Although some of these dogs on the list are kept in some homes where animal lovers know how to treat them in a particular fashion , they can become exceptionally dangerous at times!
These are some of the most dangerous dogs in the world , so try being their friend!
1.Pitt Bull – This type of dog is considered to be the most dangerous dog in the world. It is said that they are the best dogs when it comes to dog fighting competitions! For many owners who have no clue on how to look after the Pitt Bull dog they will be in for a surprise for when they aim at a particular person, they wont leave until till their prey is dead! This most dangerous dog in the world, the Pitt Bull has fearful looks too which gives you a shiver down your spine!
2.German Shepard – As a puppy these dogs look cherishable and cute, but when they grow and left untrained, ferocious and dangerous are the two types of characteristics you can give them. In India, this dog breed is looked after at home and treated lovingly. A lot of people say that the German Shepard dog can become very over protective when they are loved, but, if the person they care about is attacked, this dog breed can become a killer. This dog breed, the German Shepard is commonly used as a police dog for it has a special sensitive sensor in its nose!
3.Dalmatians- Sensible and intelligent animals other than being called the most dangerous dogs in the world. Most children love to see the movie the 101 Dalmatians and the way it is portrayed, it gives you the opinion that they are loving and caring indeed! But, for those who do not agree, they say that the Dalmatians is one particular dog breed which can get ferocious and wild when provoked thus dangerous for human beings to keep as pets!
These are some of the most dangerous dog breeds in the world, If you have them as a pet at home, train them and I'm sure they will be loving!