- News Delhi Elections 2020: EC orders removal of Anurag Thakur, Parvesh Verma as BJP star campaigners
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
"The New Atkins for a New You: The Ultimate Diet for Shedding books,carbohydrate,diet,jennifer aniston,vegetarian recipes,weight and Feeling Great," authored by Dr. Eric Westman, Dr. Stephen Phinney and Dr. Jeff Volek, modifies the low-carbohydrate regimen unveiled by Dr. Robert Atkins in 1972. It makes the dieters easy to do the Atkins diet than ever before. The rewritten Atkins Diet include all the updates in science, incorporating a whole new element of flexibility.
The New Atkins Diet emphasizes on high protein and minimum carbohydrate intake which helps to shed the extra pounds. The new diet is quite pro-veggie.
The book advice people to eat 4 or 5 servings of vegetables, regardless of the phase. It instructs people to use ''net carbs,'' which allows them to subtract the fiber grams from the total grams of carbohydrates.
Atkins, which promotes the healthy diet also burries the myth that followers were encouraged to eat high protein food like red meat.
Ever since it was launched, the four-phase Atkins Diet has been popular ever since it was launched. The celebs including Renee Zellweger, Jennifer Aniston and Kim Cattrall follows the diet.