- Sports Premier League Wrap: Van Dijk and Salah send leaders 16 points clear; Burnley beat Leicester
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
75 designers are participating in the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2010.
Mumbai-based designer Namrata Joshipuria showcased her collection titled ''Narcotic love… Elemental Strength." Bollywood actress Amrita Rao walked the ramp for Namrata.
"Today I''m very happy that I''ve come here through Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week and Fiama Di Wills which is a close associate and I've introduced two designers," said Rao.
The other designer who showcased their collection was G. Pia Flemings and it was titled Red Carpet Collection. The collection was inspired by the Italian Opera.
The fashion week would provide a stage to 19 new designers to showcase their talent and make a place for themselves in the glamorous fashion industry.