- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 16 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Sports Fireworks expected as Real Madrid host Sevilla in La Liga
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The 'Love Never Dies" composer, who has been married thrice, underwent a surgery to fight the disease.
“Sex drive does take a while to come back but frankly, I"ve had five children. So in my case it"s probably not a bad idea," says the 61 years old celebrity. “I don"t really know. The most important thing is my children have a father and my wife has a husband. In a way it"s Madeleine I"m more worried about than me," adds Webber.
Webber worries if he will ever get the sex drive back. He also insists that his wife Madeleine Gurdon and children are more important to him at present.