- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago How To Combat The Loneliness And Overcome It
- 11 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Key Ingredient For DIY Facials: 3 Ways You Can Use It!
- 11 hrs ago A 5-Step Haircare Routine That Is Soothing And Gives You Glossy, Shiny Hair
- Finance This Midcap Tyres Stock Grew 122.24% In 3 Years, Buy For Robust Gains, Target Price 2,370
- Movies HIT:2 The Second Case Twitter Review: Tweets To Go Through Before Booking Tickets To Adivi Sesh's Film
- News 'Brahmins leave the campus' 'We are coming for you...': JNU walls defaced with anti-Brahmin slogans
- Automobiles Mahindra Sales Report November 2022 – More Than 30,000 Units Sold
- Education ISC Datesheet 2023 Released: Get Class 12 Time Table Here
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: Bangla captain Tamim Iqbal ruled out of ODIs; doubtful for Test series
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
- Technology Moto X40 Pro High-Quality Renders, Video Leaked: Can It Challenge Other Flagship Devices?
Rihanna made incredibly sensitive statements on politics at the funeral of her native island's Prime Minister David Thompson who recently lost his fight with pancreatic cancer.
Even though Rihanna had a busy working schedule and appointments to attend in the UK, she made a 48-hour round trip home to pay her respects to the man she always admired and respected.
Rihanna, on David Thompson was quoted saying, “He was a really dear friend of mine. It just sucks he didn't have enough time to really show Barbados what he was made of and all that he could have done,"
Rihanna added on politics, "It was very upsetting. I''m not good at the politics side at the moment. It terrifies me because I am so young.
"But maybe one day in years, decades from now, I''ll get involved. I think more pop stars should care about their country and how it''s run."
Rihanna also spoke about her zest for life and admitted her worst fear is being controlled by other people, "At the end of the day, who am I living for?...It's me, 30 years from now I want to look back and say I really enjoyed it, and lived it to the fullest of my expectations, not like a puppet.
But the star admitted that although she thought more celebrities should get involved in serious subject matters, she finds politics a bit overwhelming at the moment.
- fashionBlack Panther Wakanda Forever Premiere: Lupita Nyong’o, Rihanna, And Others Shine On The Purple Carpet
- fashion trendsFrom Rihanna To Katrina Kaif, The Divas Who Have Inspired Us With Their Feminism-inspired T-shirts
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kareena Kapoor, Rihanna, Krystle D’Souza And More
- women fashionRihanna’s Latest Magazine Cover Is A Literal Tribute To The Nude Make-up Gods
- fashion trendsRihanna’s Magazine Photoshoot Is So Rebel And Stylish, We Totally Love It
- make up tips15 Celebrity-Inspired Valentine’s Day Make-up Ideas You Will Love
- fashion trendsRihanna Stuns Us With An Enormous Pink Feathered Costume
- fashion trendsPost Controversy, Rihanna's Latest Photoshoot Is Rich In Hues And Drama
- fashion trendsBeyoncé V/s Rihanna: Whose Floral Headgear We Loved More?
- fashion trendsStyle Goal Of The Week: Mix Different Prints Like A Boss
- bollywood wardrobeMindy Kaling's 'Sanskaari-Meets-Sexy' Gown By Prabal Gurung Just Ruined Our Day
- fashion trendsOmg! Did Rihanna Too Disappoint At Met Gala 2018?