- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Paltrow has 2 children- five years-old Apple and four years-old Moses, with her husband Chris Martin.
She says that she could not attach herself to her son after his birth. She kept her fears hidden till it came forth after her husband confronted her with the problem.
"At my lowest, I was a robot. I just didn't feel anything. I had no maternal feelings for him - it was awful. I had no thoughts of harming him, thank God, but I couldn't connect, and still, when I look at pictures of him at three months old, I don't remember that time," says the actress.
"My problem was that I never acknowledged anything was wrong. I just carried on as normal, and I just felt crazy. It was Chris, actually, who said out loud that something was wrong. And that was such a relief when he did because it was confirmation that it wasn't just me," she adds.