- 9 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 14 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 33 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- 34 min ago Grammys 2020 Or Golden Globes 2020, In Which Event Priyanka And Nick's Fashion Was Better?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance ICICI FASTag: How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- News Sonia had sought written undertaking from Uddhav: Ashok Chavan
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The first two figures, produced by Playmates Toys, are expected to be launched in August. Two more designs are expected to be put up on sale before Christmas 2010.
“Michael Jackson is a global icon that leaves a legacy in music, dance and fashion that remains unrivalled,"says Lou Novak, President of Playmates.
“We will honour his talent and his art expression by delivering a spectacular, highly detailed product line to inspire fans, collectors and new found enthusiasts," he added.
The toy makers said the dolls, billed as official Michael Jackson memorabilia, would be displayed in commemorative packaging.