- Finance Rupee Opens Lower At 71.47
- News Coronavirus: China-returned doctor quarantined in Rajasthan; patient kept in isolation
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: Nadal and ATP stars mourn passing of Lakers legend
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Murray aims to aims to prove how difficult it was to tell whether dopey MJ, who died from "acute Propofol intoxication" on June 25 last year, was asleep or awake. To prove this habit of the Hitmaker, the court has ordered to present the women closest to MJ, to be present in court.
Debbie Rowe, mother of MJ"s eldest kids, who he called his wife, will be quizzed at Murray's trial this year.
Murrays Lawyer said, "Conrad Murray's future is at stake here and we will do all we can to prove that he did not deliver a fatal overdose to Jackson. We are going to call the significant others in Jackson's life to talk about his long-term drug use and behaviour.
"We've found he would appear dopey and sleep with his eyes open when he had taken medicine. We want the women closest to him to verify this. We'll also ask his doctors about how he slept after being knocked out. This could be a key part in the defense."
The lawyer confesses that all the members of MJ's family will be questioned regarding the hitmaker habits. He also made it clear that all these measures are not being done with the intention of dismantling MJ's image but it is necessary to prove Dr. Murray innocent.