- 11 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 41 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 50 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 56 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Movies Varun Dhawan Starrer Street Dancer 3D Creates Waves At The Box Office, Performs Incredibly Well!
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
'The Real Housewives of New York City' star got flustered when she was handed the acne clearing gadget- the Clarifying Blue Light- a white, cylindrical object at the Tria Beauty Blue Lounge.
The device is used to clear up pimples. The actress refused to be photographed with the gadget, as she thought it was a vibrator.
"I can't be photographed with a vibrator," said the mother of two."She was very classy, and she posed for pictures with host Guiliana Rancic," adds a source.