- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Katy Perry, Jacqueline Fernandez, And More
- 1 hr ago No Shave November Special: Tips To Maintain A Healthy Beard
- 2 hrs ago Planning A Wedding? Check Out This Honest And Hilarious Wedding Invitation Card
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 November 2019
- Finance This Rule Change In EPF Will Benefit More Employees
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: Rohit Sharma works on slip catching during lunch break, hard work pays off
- News Always report the truth fearlessly: Mamata urges media on National Press Day
- Movies Ileana D'Cruz Reveals How She Dealt With Her Breakup With Boyfriend Andrew Kneebone
- Technology Redmi K30 5G Launch Confirmed For 2020, Could Be Most Affordable 5G Smartphone
- Automobiles Maruti Eeco Sales Up 50 Percent In October: After Omni Discontinued
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
Women"s fashion magazine Elle, has quoted Roberts saying, " The entire Roberts-Moder family, goes to temple together to chant and pray and celebrate. I'm definitely a practicing Hindu." Based on Hindu cosmology of soul reincarnation, Robert was asked what would she like to become. She replied, "Golly, I've been so spoiled with my friends and family in this life. Next time I want to be just something quiet and supporting."
Noted Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) today, heartily welcomed Roberts into Hinduism. She would appreciate rich, diverse and long tradition of Hindu philosophy; and its interpretation of the nature of reality, he added.
Zed, who is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, has extended his support to Julia Roberts in her quest to inherit Hinduism. He has offered his assistance to her.
Rajan Zed suggested Roberts to realize the Self. Ancient Hindu scripture Katha Upanishad has always pointed out the importance of realizing the Self. Who do this, go beyond sorrow. Self is supreme and those who meditate on Self are freed from the cycle of birth and death. When one realizes Self, there is nothing else to be known.
According to reports, Roberts has shown keen interest in yoga for quite some time. Recently she was in India to shoot for her film “Eat, Pray, Love". She was seen sporting a “bindi" (vermillion mark on forehead) during her trip to India when she also visited Taj Mahal with husband Danny Moder. She has a production company called “Red Om Films", and “Om" in Hinduism is the mystical syllable containing the universe.
Hinduism, oldest and third largest religion of the world, has about one billion adherents and moksh (liberation) is its ultimate goal.