- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News After NIA raids, Davinder Singh shifted to Jammu
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The 69-year-old singer recently underwent an operation to remove a cancerous polyp at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York and has been recuperating in Acapulco, Mexico.
"It is still tender, you know. But I started proving my voice again two days ago," said Domingo in an interview.
The singer revealed that he was looking forward to start rehearsing for Simon Boccanegra at Italy's La Scala in two weeks time.
The star had fallen ill while on tour in Tokyo.
However, he is now back as the Director of the Los Angeles Opera Company.