- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The 44-year-old, who"s due in court on June 7, will seek a 30-day sentence on the basis of charges by his wife Brooke Mueller's, who has accused Sheen to have threatened her with a knife during an argument.
Sheen had pleaded not guilty to abuse charges in March and was supposed to go to trial next month. He was then arrested on Christmas Day at the posh ski resort following his wife's charges.
After the mishap was reported, both Sheen and his wife went into rehabilitation clinics after the incident.
“Charlie intends to go to court on June 7 to plead to a misdemeanor and immediately begin serving his 30 days in jail. With good behaviour, he could end up doing 15 or so days," a source confirms.