- 1 hr ago Dangers Of Indoor Tanning: Know Why Is It So Addictive?
- 2 hrs ago Yashoda Jayanti 2023:Know About Date, Time, History, Worship Method, Significance, And Benefits
- 3 hrs ago What Are The Three Stages Of Labour? Is There A Difference Between A Caesarean & Normal Delivery?
- 3 hrs ago How To Get Vitamin D Without Risking Excessive Sun Exposure
- News Pakistan: Hindus' houses demolished, belongings thrown on streets in Rawalpindi
- Sports Arunachal weightlifter Markio Tario sets sight on Asian Games with his fourth Khelo India Youth Games
- Education TANCET, CEETA 2023 registration will start from Feburary 1; Know How to Apply
- Movies Farah Khan Consoles A Sobbing Rakhi Sawant With A Hug During Her Mother's Funeral. WATCH
- Finance Union Budget 2023: Delicate Act Of Maximizing Fiscal Impulse Amid Consolidation
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
- Technology Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
It was originally billed as a poetry slam but the White House later corrected this, saying that a slam is a competition, which the president"s party was not. It was a jam. Obama promised on the campaign trail that if he was elected, he would throw the White House open to as wide a range of people as possible. The party also aims to make this promise intact.
Barack Obama is so fond of poetry. He said on the campaign trail no one should graduate from university without having read poetry. He has been spotted with a copy works from the Nobel Prize-winning poet Derek Walcott in his back pocket.
Two poems, Pop and Underground, by the president published in the literary magazine Feast in 1981 surfaced last year. Since becoming president, the Obamas, who are often seen at theatre and concert halls round Washington much more than the Bushes, have hosted a series of cultural events at the White House.
- insyncHasty Pudding Man Award of 2010 to Justin Timberlake
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Zareen Khan: Fashion Goals From The Actress For Parties, Wedding Receptions Or Office
- bollywood wardrobeFabric Of The Season: Cotton - Here’s How You Can Rock Your Look At Different Occasions During Summer
- bollywood wardrobeSamantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- bollywood wardrobeShweta Tiwari’s Green Ruffle Gown Is What You Can Add To Your Party Wardrobe To Spice Up Your Look
- bollywood wardrobePreity Zinta Rocks Party As Well As Gym Look Effortlessly And We’re Taking Notes!
- bollywood wardrobeSophie Choudry, Nushrat Bharucha And Karishma Tanna Flaunt Style In Their Western Dress, Pick Your Favourite!
- make up tipsUseful Makeup Tips For The Party Season
- pulseChristmas Gifts We Would Want To Ask Santa Claus This Year!
- pulseReach Out To These Amazing Christmas Party Games This Year 2016!
- pulseNew Year 2020: Instead Of Partying, You Can Do These Amazing Things To Make This Day Fulfilling
- make up tipsHow To Get Ready For A Party After Work?