- Finance Bank Employees' Strike Today: Services May Be Disrupted
- News Farmers' Protest: Officials suspend metro services from Delhi to neighbouring cities till 2 pm today
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: A look at the Argentina and Napoli icon's greatest ever goals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Moore has been working tirelessly since 2006 to convince bosses at British department store Selfridges to stop selling the product. It is made from the engorged livers of ducks and geese. He corroborated with PETA for their video campaign.
He advised the shoppers against buying the delicacy. He has even offered to personally purchase the company's remaining stock to take the food off the store's shelves. However his pleas have been met with silence from Selfridge's managers.
Moore's efforts have won him high praise from PETA officials. Moore is deeply touched and thrilled to be awarded the PETA UK Person of the Year. He acted because of his impulse to do something to help put a stop to this cruel delicacy.