- 5 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 8 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 8 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- News Delhi govt seeks Rs 5,000 crore from Centre to pay employees' salaries: Sisodia
- Sports Former Supreme Court judge to hear Umar Akmal's appeal against three-year ban
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Moore has been working tirelessly since 2006 to convince bosses at British department store Selfridges to stop selling the product. It is made from the engorged livers of ducks and geese. He corroborated with PETA for their video campaign.
He advised the shoppers against buying the delicacy. He has even offered to personally purchase the company's remaining stock to take the food off the store's shelves. However his pleas have been met with silence from Selfridge's managers.
Moore's efforts have won him high praise from PETA officials. Moore is deeply touched and thrilled to be awarded the PETA UK Person of the Year. He acted because of his impulse to do something to help put a stop to this cruel delicacy.