- Movies Ananya Panday Is ‘Delighted And Humbled’, To Be Nominated For The Best Supporting Actor
- News Coronavirus impact: How Isolation, HIV memories hit India's Transgender community hard in lockdowns
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Chromebook With 13.3-inch 4K Display Releasing On April 6
- Sports New Olympic date likely 'this week', say Tokyo 2020 organisers
- Automobiles Coronavirus Lockdown: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Maintenance For Essential Service Providers
- Finance S&P Cuts India's FY 21 Growth Forecast From 5.2% To 3.5%
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Well those who do not come to terms with the existence of Santa Claus, an anonymous man dressed as a Christmas Father handed out 11,300 dollars to shoppers outside the Goodwill store.
'My Fox National,' has it that the Santa identified himself as a local business man.
Is not just being Santa enough to give and get joy?
Forty-six-years-old Aurea Parker, who met with a car accident 11 years back is all happy about the Santa's gift. She revealed that she is going to come up with a Christmas present for her son in Utah by adding the surprise gift amount to her disability check .
The Santa's gift seemed to have dispelled the gloom in her heart, I''ve been sitting around and crying a lot. But this was awesome. I didn''t think Santa existed anymore," the Daily Telegraph quoted her as telling portland Press Herald.
The Santa revealed that he was more than inspired to go on with the tradition started by Kansas City's secret Santa, Larry Stewart who had distributed 1.47 million dollars over two decades, until his death in 2007
May the tradition go on ..