- News Naga accord: All party meeting in Arunachal Pradesh soon
- Technology Top 5 Apps To Mirror Android Screen To PC
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Sports ATP Finals: Thiem dethrones Zverev to set up Tsitsipas final
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The unpublished letter, which was written on November 6, 1952, revealed the low point that the actress went through after she called off her marriage. The letter was written to Tanja Star, Busmann, who was supposed to be the actress' bridesmaid, informing about the postponement and cancellation of the marriage.
The letters sold for 3,800 pounds in London at the sale organised by Kerry Taylor Auctions.
The wedding dress that Hepburn was to wear on her weding day was given to Amabile Altobella, a girl from Latina. The wedding dress and 48 of Hepburn's designer outfits sold for 268,320 pounds.
Half the proceeds from the auction will go to charity.