- 1 hr ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 2 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 3 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 8 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The unpublished letter, which was written on November 6, 1952, revealed the low point that the actress went through after she called off her marriage. The letter was written to Tanja Star, Busmann, who was supposed to be the actress' bridesmaid, informing about the postponement and cancellation of the marriage.
The letters sold for 3,800 pounds in London at the sale organised by Kerry Taylor Auctions.
The wedding dress that Hepburn was to wear on her weding day was given to Amabile Altobella, a girl from Latina. The wedding dress and 48 of Hepburn's designer outfits sold for 268,320 pounds.
Half the proceeds from the auction will go to charity.