- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Milind Soman got married to his girlfriend Mylene Jampanoi who is a French actor. The duo met while shooting for Pan Nalin's Valley of Flowers where they are paired opposite each other. Milind took Mylene to Goa where his mother stays and proposed to her. They decided to get married then and there. The marriage was followed by a simple ceremony with their families and close friends.
Mylene's father is Chinese and her mother is French. Interestingly Mylene said that they hated each other at first sight. Milind on his part claims that love happened to them when they were in Ladakh for the shoot of their forthcoming film.