- 10 hrs ago Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022: Huge Discount On Home Appliances
- 15 hrs ago Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- 16 hrs ago Former New York Post Editor Alleges Harassment At Workplace And Retaliation By Senior
- Technology Samsung Republic Fest Sale 2022: Best Deals On Top Selling Samsung Smartphones
- News Websites, YouTube channels spreading lies, conspiring against India will be blocked: Minister Thakur
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Doing kitchen tasks, such as cooking, is easy; however, cleaning the kitchen belongings can be a tough job to do sometimes. Cleaning your fridge, microwave and other kitchen belongings is time consuming and can be hectic.
Moreover, the chemicals that we use in cleaning the kitchen belongings can be harmful. We have no choice but to use the kitchen items at a later point to store or prepare food. In this article, we will help you clean your kitchen essentials in a safe and natural way.
The tips mentioned in this article will make cleaning easy and fun for you. Now, there is no need of scratching the microwave and fridge from inside to remove the food craps. You can clean them by a single spray of natural cleansers that you can make right at home.
The ingredients mentioned here are present in your kitchen and are easily available. Make use of them for easy cleaning and read out this article to know how.
Easy Tip To Clean Fridge
Cleaning a fridge is a somewhat a hectic job to do, as you need to take the edibles out and then again place them in after cleaning. But the good news is that, there is no need to do so. You can clean your fridge by a simple home-made spray. Make a mixture of 2 parts of water with 1 part of white vinegar with a few drops of lemon oil. Give a quick spray with this mixture and then wipe.
Clean Your Wooden Cutting Board
A wooden cutting board can hold a lot of residue buildup on its surface. To clean it, cut a lemon, sprinkle some salt on the cutting board and rub the lemon slice against the board. Use a scraper to scratch the salt and lemon mixture. Finally, rinse with water and set out to dry.
Make You Own Cleaning Wipes
Buying disposable cleansing wipes from the market can get very expensive when it comes to daily cleaning and wiping. You can make your own effective cleaning wipes with an old T-shirt. Soak it in vinegar, water and some essential oil. Then use it for wiping the stains and also to leave a nice fragrance behind.
Home-made Natural Disinfectant
Now, you can make a chemical-free, cost-effective and safe natural disinfectant right at home. Mix together borax powder, vinegar and citrus peel. Put it in a spray bottle and use it for cleaning kitchen surfaces and washrooms.
Effortless Oven Cleaning
Now, no need to put harsh chemicals inside your oven for cleaning. You can clean your ovens easily by using baking soda. Mix together 1/2 cup of baking soda with a few tablespoons of water. Wear gloves and clean it with a sponge or brush dipped inside the baking soda solution.
Clear Food Explodes Inside Microwave
Sometimes the food kept inside a microwave can get smashed and get stuck to all 6 corners of the oven. These stains are hard to clean and cleaning it with soap or other chemicals is not safe, as you keep the food inside. Now, you can clean it safely and easily. Soak a sponge in a mixture of lemon oil and water. Also, spray the same mixture inside the oven. Switch on the oven for 5 minutes and then let the sponge cool. After sometime, you can wipe the insides of the microwave effortlessly.
Clean Your Iron Pan Easily
Since soap water wash is not good for your cast iron utensils, you can easily clean them with a mixture of olive oil and sea salt. Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into the utensil, add sea salt and scrub with a cloth. Later, wipe the salt with a thin cotton cloth and finish with a thin layer of olive oil.
- offer of the dayAmazon Great Indian Sale 2021: Up To 50% Off On Must-Have Kitchen Appliances
- gardeningLove Plants In the Balcony? 8 Tips For Balcony Gardening At Home!
- decorHome Decor: 16 Tips To Make Your Small Room Look Bigger!
- home n gardenMiss World Manushi Chhillar Opens Up On Her Terrace Garden Plans And Growing Fruits And Vegetables
- decorChristmas 2020: Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas That You Can Try
- improvementUgadi 2020: Why Is Cow Dung Used To Clean Floor During This Festival
- decorFresh Colour Trends For Your Living Room
- improvementHow To Stay Warm In Bed
- improvementHacks For People Who Hate Cleaning
- improvementHow To Get Rid Of White Ants
- decorHow To Manage Things In A Small Kitchen
- decorCreative Ways To Use Safety Pins