- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Babies are constantly touching things and putting their hands and objects in their mouths. Therefore, in this way germs and illnesses grasp your baby easily. To reduce your baby's chance of catching illnesses you need to make sure that your child's toys and equipment clean. The best and natural way to clean baby toys is with the help of natural ingredients like vinegar and baking powder.
Both of these ingredients which are listed above has a level of acidity which can kill germs instantly. However, vinegar being a strong cleaning agent needs to be diluted with the same ration of water. Lemon too can be used when you wash the toys in a dishwasher, to give out that fresh smell.
Take a look at these natural ways to clean baby toys:
With Baking Soda
All you need to do is to dissolve 4 tablespoons of baking soda in one glass of water. This solution is then used to wipe toys with the help of a sponge. It is then rinsed well in clear water and then made to dry in the sun. This is one of the natural ways to clean baby toys.
After your baby has had a bath, use the same water to wash the toys too. It is a mild cleaning agent to remove dust from your little one's equipments.
White vinegar is used to clean and to disinfect baby's toys. White vinegar is one of the natural ways to clean baby's toys. You need to drop in a few drops of white vinegar to a bowl of water and soak the toys for 10 minutes. Rinse well after the time period.
To remove the grime from the baby's toys, you need to squeeze in a little lemon juice to the water you soak your toys in. Lemon juice will help to remove stains too from stuffed toys.
Alcohol mixed with water is used to wash baby's toys. This will make their toys shine and will also get rid of the stubborn stains on the toys, if any.